College Planning Specialist
about the event
Come learn the insider secrets and strategies to send your child to schools you never thought you could afford… no matter how much money you make or how good of a student you have.
At this event, you will learn:
- The key areas to consider when planning for college, whether your student has a lot of time or will be attending college in the next year or so.
- How families with 6-figure incomes are getting need-based scholarships and grants…and how you can too.
- The single biggest mistake 9 out of 10 parents make when applying for scholarships that literally cost them thousands of dollars, and how YOU can avoid it.
- The 5 biggest myths that lead families to believe they won’t qualify for financial aid.
- The 3 questions you must ask every school before you apply that no one else asks until it is too late.
Seating at these events is limited, so complete your registration today!
meet your host
Tanya is an independent college specialist who guides students through the college admissions process AND helps parents navigate the college aid financial system to make college as affordable as possible. Tanya grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and is the oldest of three children. She graduated from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, with a B.A. in English and History and continued on to graduate from law school from Case Western Reserve Law. After graduating, Tanya moved briefly to San Diego, but ultimately built her career as a legal editor for Bloomberg BNA, in Washington, D.C. and Arlington, Virginia. She focused mainly on corporate law, specifically corporate governance. Tanya returned to San Diego, this time with two kids in tow, and continued to freelance for Bloomberg and local clients.